In just about any product you see in the world, when it comes with a “Plus” in its naming scheme, it almost always has more features than the “normal” product.
Today, we are going to talk about the Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card. The Ace3DS is actually one of the best R4 3DS cards around. Its price sits in the mid-price range and it is suitable for people who are looking for a robust R4 3DS card.
To know more about the Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card, here are its official features:
- Work perfectly on 3DS and DSi
- Support 3DSLL(XL)/3DS/DSILL (XL)/DSI/DSL/DS
- Several built-in emulators including FC、GBC、GB、MD、NEOGEO, play different games.
- Use the third generation chip, working faster and lower power consumption
- Customized wood firmware for Ace3ds Plus, designed by Ace3ds team.
- Support all the commercial ROMs and homebrews
- Auto detects the game save data size.
- Built-in DLDI Auto-Patching
- Support SDHC. (2G, 4G, 8G, 16G, 32G)
- Support Slot-2, GBA package, Rumble Pack and other devices.
- Support Wifi game, Download play
- Built-in multi-language
- Different UI for choosing
- Support soft reset
- Support AR Cheat
- Moonshell V2.10 attached in the ace3ds firmware.
The Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card has a ton of features that you would want in a midrange R4 3DS card.
As you’ve probably guessed from its name, the “Plus” version offers a few new features not found in the original Ace3DS. For one, it’s got a third generation microprocessor that works faster than ever before. It is able to do 2x more processing power than the previous generation R4 3DS cards.
The Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card is also one of the R4 Wood Team affiliated products. For those of you who do not know, some R4 3DS card manufacturers have teamed up with the famous R4 Wood Team to create kernels as soon as Nintendo releases an official firmware. This is to ensure that you can use the Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card immediately after updating the firmware.
Other than the faster processor, the Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card has some usual stuff you normally would find in premium R4 3DS cards. There is the homebrew application support with DLDI Auto-patching, support for the Moonshell 2.10 media player, and it also supports Action Replay cheats as well.
One major feature I really like about the Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card is its inclusion of many different emulators already installed in the R4 3DS card. This R4 3DS card comes with the Nintendo Gameboy Emulators as well the NEOGEO arcade emulator as well.
Normally, you have to install all of these emulators yourselves, and although they are quite easy to install, it can be problematic for people who are not tech savvy. That is why having these popular emulators installed by default is a welcome addition.
The Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card is a very good midrange R4 3DS card. If you’re on the lookout for a complete R4 3DS card, then the Ace3DS Plus 2016 R4 3DS Card is a good one.